Senior Account Executive
Sales & Business Development
Milwaukee, WI, USA
Posted on Friday, April 21, 2023
About PearPear Commerce is the retail ecommerce platform that connects CPGs to retailers, converting shoppable media into actionable insights that fuel performance marketing.We are redefining how CPG brands think about ecommerce by providing the infrastructure for the Retail Ecommerce channel alongside DTC and Amazon. Our software and partnerships illuminate the customer journeys—from impression to sale, providing a closed feedback loop for CPGs' digital marketing efforts and allowing for true conversion-optimized campaigns (for the first time ever).In short, we are unlocking the DTC Playbook for CPG Brands at retail.We are a venture-backed startup looking to grow a formidable team to challenge the status quo in a massive industry. And we’re only getting started… About Our TeamAt Pear, we value intentionality, transparency, accountability, diversity, and results.
- We focus on alignment so we can act autonomously.
- We are builders and do-ers and we move quickly.
- We ask why because we are curious and like to learn.
- We want the ideal team player—humble, hungry, and smart.
- We are not homogenous. We celebrate diversity.
- We work hard but know when to turn work off.
- We are not afraid of messiness, of change, of moving fast.
- Prospect and surround sales of key accounts
- Manage and progress account list of medium and large CPG brands, including both inbound and outbound
- Take ownership in the success of the sales organization
- You are a true team player. We work at a startup where the world is ambiguous, changes constantly, and requires teamwork. You are skilled at building trust, mastering conflict, achieving commitment, and focusing on results.
- You value transparency, intentionality, accountability, diversity, and measurable results as much as we do.
- You are resourceful. You understand that startups come with limited resources—which includes time, staff, information, or context. You’re comfortable being autonomous, self-directed, and entrepreneurial.
- You are technically-minded. You understand and can speak to how software is developed and implemented with partners.
- 5+ years of experience in a B2B sales role, ideally having spent some time at a high-growth SaaS startup
- Competitive compensation packages with equity grants. Everyone has skin in the game
- Full healthcare for you and your family. 100% medical, dental, and vision premiums paid by Pear. We'll contribute to your HSA as well. Coverage is with United Healthcare
- Unlimited vacation. We mean it when we say we hire adults, so much so that we require that everyone take at least 100 hours of vacation a year, in addition to paid company holidays (including the week between Christmas and New Years, Election Day, and Juneteenth)
- Maternity/Paternity/Adoption leave. We offer 12 weeks paid maternity leave and flexible paternity and adoption leave
- The equipment you need to succeed
- The opportunity to play a meaningful role in building and changing the status quo