Product Yield Engineer
One of the big challenges product manufacturers face is to meet the market demand for battery-operated, always-on, always-sensing products without sacrificing sensing capabilities, maintaining reasonable battery-life, and keeping data secure and local.
Aspinity's novel and patented analog machine learning (ML) solution marks a paradigm shift in the way sensor data is analyzed for a multitude of end-user applications. Just as the brain makes sense of its multi-modal sensory input by focusing higher-order cognition on salient characteristics, Aspinity enables developers to extract "sense" from sensors before the data is ever digitized, which reduces power consumption and allows the system to focus higher power compute resources on relevant information. With already established applications for voice control, sound classification, machinery monitoring, and distributed power grid monitoring, Aspinity's programmable analog processing technology is positioned to be the key abstraction layer for the physical world at a time when new user interface paradigms (touch to voice to …) and new monitoring capabilities are transforming industries. Join us as we build this new analogML framework!
Role & Responsibilities
Aspinity is looking to add a Product Yield Engineer to our team. This person will be responsible for the following aspects of our work:
- Ensuring high yields for complex electronic devices manufactured in CMOS technology;
- Establishing and running SPC program;
- Contributing to device DFM and DFT;
- Contributing to test specification and development.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Experience with analysis, monitoring and control of complex manufacturing processes;
- Experience with process analysis, process characterization, statistical process control, yield analysis, yield enhancement, design of experiment, root cause analysis, 8D, 5 why;
- Experience with multivariate statistical data analysis and data mining (hypothesis testing, correlation analysis, order reduction, SVD, PCA, regression analysis, classification by clustering, SVM, etc.), data reporting and presentation;
- JMP and JSL (JMP Scripting Language);
- BS in electrical engineering, industrial engineering, mathematics, or equivalent.
Preferred Skills & Experience:
- Experience with analysis, monitoring, and control of complex manufacturing processes for the manufacturing of electronic devices or semiconductor devices;
- Experience establishing a comparable SPC program;
- Experience with electronic circuit test, electronic circuit analysis;
- MS in electrical engineering, industrial engineering, operations research, or equivalent.
- Located in Pittsburgh PA